Handy Contact Information
Lewisboro Town Board Meetings, click on the link below
Housing Board Meetings:
Call Aimee Hodges at the Lewisboro Building Department 763-3060
Kat-Lew BoE Meetings, click the link below
Peter Parsons, Lewisboro Town Supervisor
John Green came to Boston in 1635 from England. His grandsons eventually came to own land in Somers and Bedford. Move forward to 1888 when brothers Caleb and Edward Green purchased a store in Golden's Bridge from Starr Ga Nun. They renamed it The Green Brothers Store. Eventually, the family built a home on the land that is now our road.